A Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosha is formed in a horoscope when there is a conjunction of planets Saturn and Rahu in any of the houses of horoscope. A person having this dosha in his horoscope is unable to enjoy the luxuries and comforts of life even if they are available to him in abundance. This dosha occurs in a horoscope due to the person being cursed by some one in the past life or due to some inauspicious deed done by him knowingly or unknowingly in the past life. If not pacified, then this dosha may continue from generation to generations.
According to some Astrologers, even when Saturn and Rahu are aspecting each other, this Dosha is formed. Although, a typical Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosha is formed only when the two of them are placed together. This Shani Rahu Shrapit Yoga is an extremely bad yoga and it gives tremendous difficulties in Life and sometimes the whole life goes wasted without any meaningful purpose due to this Yoga. It is also believed by many astrologers that if this yoga is present in a horoscope, the person is also devoid of the beneficial effects of any Good Yogas present in his horoscope.
A Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosha adversely affects almost all the areas of life and the affected person has to face problems related to Family, Marital life, Children, Business, Career etc. A person may suffer even due to matters that are not directly related to him. As such this conjunction of Saturn and Rahu makes a person intelligent and he can be very successful in various commercial activities including Technology related activity but at the same time this dosha makes a person unlucky and therefore he is unable to taste the fruits of his success.
The negative effects of this Dosha are more prominent if the Saturn Rahu conjunction is in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house of the horoscope and its negative effects are felt less if the Saturn Rahu conjunction is in 3rd, 6th or 11th house of the horoscope.
We, at Rudraksha Center, have come up with a special Rudraksha Pendant for this coming malefic conjunction of planets Saturn and Rahu known as Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosh Nivaran Pendant. People of all Zodiac Signs can wear this pendant for getting protection from this conjunction. The pendant is made of two beads of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha (Ruling planet Saturn) and one bead of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha (Ruling planet Rahu).
Remedial Measures for Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosha :
- A Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosh Nivaran Puja should be performed. This puja is available on our website. A direct link for this puja is provided below : SHANI RAHU SHRAPIT DOSH NIVARAN PUJA
- A Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosh Nivaran Rudraksha Pendant should be worn. This pendant is also available on our website. A direct link for this pendant is provided below : SHANI RAHU SHRAPIT DOSH NIVARAN RUDRAKSHA PENDANT
- A person having this dosha in his horoscope should offer unbolted Milk with Water and Black Lentils to a Shivalingam on every Monday.
- A person having this dosha in his horoscope should recite the beej mantras of planets Saturn and Rahu for 108 times everyday after taking bath in the morning. The Beej Mantras for planets Saturn and Rahu are as follows :
Beej Mantra for planet Saturn - " Om Praang Preeng Praung Sah Shanishcharaya Namah "
Beej Mantra for planet Rahu - " Om Bhraang Bhreeng Bhraung Sah Rahvey Namah "
- . A person having this dosha in his horoscope may adopt any of the other remedial measures as per the placement of planet Saturn in his horoscope.