What is Nadi
As per Ayurveda human body have three elements named, Vaat (???), Pitt (?????) and Cuff (??). If you have Vaat element more than it should be, you should not eat the foods related to Vaat. If you will still not avoid as a result you could have problem related to Vaat which is High Uric Acid, Gout etc. Just like that there are 3 Nadi in astrology. Aadi, Madhya, Antya are three Nadi. If you and your partner have same Nadi, this is not considered good. If you have different Nadi than your partner, that is good.
What happens if Nadi Dosha exists
If you and your partner have same Nadi you should not marry, this is a rule of matchmaking. But if someone ignore the Nadi Dosha and marry with a person who have same Nadi, issues related to health would be there. You will feel no attraction. You cannot expect your partner will love you a lot. There could be a lack of affection.
Is there any solution of Nadi Dosha? ( Pariharam )
In matchmaking most doshas are curable. There are countless people in the world who have such Nadi Dosha and they are still enjoying the married life. In such exceptional cases the pariharam also exists.
- If boy and girl have same Zodiac Sign of moon, the Nadi Dosha should not be considered. This is strong remedy already exist in such horoscopes. If both have same Nakshatra this is also a pariharam but if boy and girl have same Nakshatra, same Zodiac Moon Sign then the Nadi Dosha disappear itself and relationship becomes more strong.
- There are more pariharam of Nadi which is as follows…
- If boy and girl have strong ascendant, Nadi dosha could not harm.
- If both have same ascendant and ascendant lord is in good position, Nadi Dosha cannot harm.
- If you both have Venus in powerful position, Nadi Dosha cannot affect your affection. Love and attachment will be there.
- If boy and girl have Jupiter’s aspect on 7th house, relationship will never break.
- If the lord of 5th house, 7th house, Jupiter and Venus are in good position in both horoscopes, Nadi Dosha should not be considered.